Principal: Mrs. Horseman
Teacher on Special Assignment (TOSA): Mrs. Jimenez
Office Manager: Socorro Gutierrez
Office Assistant: Veronica Gallardo
Office Assistant: Marisol Arevalo
Office Hours: Monday- Friday from 7:30 AM- 4:00 PM
16060 Mesa Robles Dr.
HLPUSD'S 7 District Goals
1. Continuum of Cognitive Rigor Depth of Knowledge
2. Common Core: Literacy in All Content Areas
3. Common Core: 8 Math Practice Standards
4. Instructional Model:GRR (Gradual Release of Responsibility)
5. RtI (Response to Intervention):Academic and Behavioral
6. CTE (Career Technical Education) Pathways
7. STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math)
School Policies and Procedures
TDAP- Incoming 7th
California Law (AB354) requires ALL students entering 7th grade to provide the school with proof of a Tdap (Pertussis-whooping cough) booster shot before starting school!
Getting a booster shot now will protect your child against the ongoing threat of pertussis and meet a school requirement.